- Current Classes
Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage is about helping couples get it right, get along, have fun, and achieve a successful marriage." The Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage seminar features 4 video sessions by Pastor Mark Gungor, who uses humor to inform and educate couples on how they can have a successful marriage.
Tale of Two Brains - In this comical and informative session Mark shows couples how many problems are the result of how Men and Women THINK about life. He shows how most struggles in marriage are not the result of a HEART problem, but a HEAD problem.
The #1 Key to Incredible Sex - In this session, Mark shows the importance of sex in marriage. While incredibly funny, Mark shows how the sexual messages of our culture are fundamentally flawed at best and destructive at worst. He then shows steps that couples can take to achieving a great and healthy sex life, ending with the #1 Key to Incredible Sex.
Why Does He/She Do That!? Mark shows how to discover the true reason why your spouse does what he or she does. A great “stress reducer.”
How to Stay Married and NOT Kill Anybody - In this final session, Mark shows how to avoid building resentment in your marriage and the key to staying married for a life time.
Cost: $20.00 per person, includes Snacks and Lunch
Time: Friday, December 5, 7:00-10:00 pm and Saturday, December 6, 9:00am – 1:30 pm
Leaders: Ed and Diane Henry
- IntroductionNorthgate U is a fun, classroom-style environment where adults learn and apply solid Biblical teaching & life skills. Take responsibility for your spiritual growth & take advantage of this great opportunity to...
· Develop a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
· Connect with other adults through shared experiences
· Find encouragement, support & accountability
· Engage in open conversation in a safe, nonjudgmental atmosphere
· Learn practical applications for daily Christian living
· Learn valuable life skills that help you succeed
The purpose of these programs is to help you structure your life, worldview and mission according to the unique plans God has for you.
All Northgate U classes and seminars fall into one of four tracks:
· Biblical Studies – gain a deeper knowledge of God’s Word
· Ministry Leadership – prepare to serve wherever God leads you
· Life – integrate Christian beliefs into your everyday life and find support for everyday challenges
· Theological Studies – learn to articulate what you believe & why
- OfferingsBiblical Studies
• Old Testament Survey
• New Testament Survey
• How to Read the Bible
• John’s Gospel & Letters
• NEXT – First Steps for New Believers
• The Journey
• Financial Peace University
• Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference?
• Marriage Series
• The Smart Step-Family
• Parenting Series
• Fresh Start – Divorce Care
• Introduction to Theology
• Bibliology and Hermeneutics
• Trinitarianism: How God Can Be One yet Three?
• Humanity and Sin
• Soteriology: the nature of salvation
• Ecclesiology and Eschatology: The Church through the ages
• Covenants of the Bible
• Christ in the Passover
• Comparative Religion Series
• Lead Like Jesus
• Servant Leadership
• Contagious Christianity
• Community Group Leader Seminars