- IntroductionNorthgate U is a fun, classroom-style environment where adults learn and apply solid Biblical teaching & life skills. Take responsibility for your spiritual growth & take advantage of this great opportunity to...
· Develop a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
· Connect with other adults through shared experiences
· Find encouragement, support & accountability
· Engage in open conversation in a safe, nonjudgmental atmosphere
· Learn practical applications for daily Christian living
· Learn valuable life skills that help you succeed
The purpose of these programs is to help you structure your life, worldview and mission according to the unique plans God has for you.
All Northgate U classes and seminars fall into one of four tracks:
· Biblical Studies – gain a deeper knowledge of God’s Word
· Ministry Leadership – prepare to serve wherever God leads you
· Life – integrate Christian beliefs into your everyday life and find support for everyday challenges
· Theological Studies – learn to articulate what you believe & why
- Current Classes
You’re ready to follow Christ - now what? If you are new or returning to faith in Christ, this is a great place to start. NEXT is a two week course that will acquaint you with basic understanding of the Christian faith and some things you need to know to get started in this new Journey of Faith. Spiritual growth and maturity is not simply a pursuit of information and knowledge, it’s about a change of heart and a transformed life! We focus equally on knowledge and practice.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
By the end of this class you will:
Understand what it means to be a follower of Christ
Discover some tools necessary to establish positive
habits in your life.
Put into practice Spiritual Disciplines which will help grow you relationship with God
Understanding Eternal Life
Spiritual Formation – God’s Part & My Part
How God Grows Your Faith
Telling Your Story to Help Others
Cost: Free, includes light lunch
Time: Sundays • 1:30 - 3:00pm
May 18 & 25
Teachers: Pastor Ken Jensen or Dave McMurtry
Find out what it means to be a whole-hearted follower of Jesus Christ. Discover the real purpose of your life and your journey to fulfill that purpose. Northgate's Journey Workshops are fast-paced seminars designed to help you develop a lifestyle based on a foundational relationship with God, participation in the Church, meaningful life purpose and ministry to others.
What You’ll Discover
By the end of these classes our goal is that you will:
Understand what it means to live in a personal
Relationship with God.
Develop the Tools necessary to establish positive habits
in your new life.
Put into Practice the principles which will grow your
relationship with God into maturity
Embrace your Life-Purpose by recognizing how God
has uniquely created and gifted you.
Each workshop consists of two 90 minute sessions.
Workshop 1 • Exploring Your Spiritual Growth
Workshop 2• Exploring Your Spiritual Gifts and Purpose
Workshop 3 • Embracing Your Mission
Time: Sundays • 4:00 - 5:30pm June 1 – July 13
Teacher: Art Stine